Here’s my easy kid-friendly chocolate chip cookie recipe.
As an aupair I need to find different fun ways of entertaining my little 9-year-old on rainy days or just over the weekend when we need to find fun things to do, one of the things that C loves most is baking. The first time I proposed this she lit up like a Christmas tree and since then baking has becommed “our thing”.
One of the very first things C and I baked were Chocolate Chip Cookies and we did this again yesterday so I thought I’d share this recipe with you guys!
300g All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
100g Granulated Sugar
100g Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 medium Eggs
1. Heat the oven to 190ºC
2. Stir flour, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar and vanilla extract in a larger bowl until creamy.
4. Add the eggs in the larger bowl and stir until creamy.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture beating it well.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Make mixture in to bolls and put on a greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8 to 10 min or until light brown.
9. Let them cool down.
Here is my result from yesterday! They are a huge hit here in the house and I honestly think they might be all gone by tonight!